1. From the Security Server, use the Microsoft Services console to stop the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.
2. Using Windows Explorer, go to the ..\PCCSRV folder and look for the HTTPDB folder.
3. Rename the HTTPDB (i.e., 1_HTTPDB) folder to create a backup, then create a new folder named „HTTPDB„.
4. Return to the Services console and restart the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.
Note: When restarting the Master Service, no client will appear. However, when the clients reboot or when the Client/Server Security Agent Listener is restarted, the database will automatically be repopulated.
5. From any Client/Server Security Agent, open the Services console and restart the Trend Micro Client/Server Security Agent Listener service.
6. Log on to the WFBS console.
7. Go to the Security Settings page and refresh it after 30 seconds.